My child's surname Mirza Malik will be: Sania Mirza - SportsNews

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Saturday 7 April 2018

My child's surname Mirza Malik will be: Sania Mirza

My child's surname Mirza Malik will be: Sania Mirza

Sania said during a discussion in Goa Fest 2018 that my child's surname Mirza Malik will be.


Panaji: Sania and her cricketer husband Shoaib Malik want a daughter and whenever they think about expanding their family, their child's surname Mirza Malik will be. During a discussion on sexual bias in Goa Fest 2018, Sania said, "I tell you about a secret. My husband and I have spoken to this and we have decided that whenever our child is, then his surname Mirza Malik will be. She also wants a daughter. "

Sania said about her experience of sexual bias, that some of her relatives used to tell her donation that she should have her son so that the name of the family could go ahead.

Mirza said, "We have two sisters and we never felt that there should be a brother too. Our relatives used to tell our donors that they should have a son, we used to fight them. I did not change the surname even after marriage and it will always be Sania Mirza. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot